Trailer BPT
Burning Phoenix Team Index du Forum

Forum News FAQ Rechercher Inscription Connexion
:: TOUT sur le PTU 3.0 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Burning Phoenix Team Index du Forum -> Jeux BPT -> Star Citizen -> [SC] Star Citizen News
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Justicius
Administrateur

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

MessagePosté le: 25/11/2017, 13:07    Sujet du message: TOUT sur le PTU 3.0 Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

POUR ACCEDER AU PTU :

Une fois que vous avez un mail de la part de RSI, télécharger le launcher qui comprend le Delta Patcher (qui permettra enfin d'éviter de télécharger plus de 30 giga) ici : https://install.robertsspaceindustries.com/star-citizen/RSI-Setup-1.0.0-ptu…
Puis allez sur le site de RSI https://robertsspaceindustries.com/ , allez sur My RSI, puis MY ACCOUNT, dans SETTING, vers la gauche et en bas, vous avez : PUBLIC TEST UNIVERSE. Il doit être de couleur jaune brillant. Cliquez dessus, cliquez  Copy Account to PTU.
Par la suite, vous allez recevoir un email avec un mot de passe. C'est celui ci que vous allez devoir utiliser dans le nouveau launcher en utilisant votre identifiant habituel.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/1/thread/exp…

QUESTION PTU / PROBLEME          

Arrow Pour reporter et discuter des Bugs du PTU, il faut se rendre sur le forum RSI, ici : https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/4?page=1&amp…          

Arrow Pour parler des Bugs /discuter du PTU, via un tchat, c'est ici :         

MAPPING KEYS (fonctions des touches du clavier sur la 3.0) :     

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yp841izo3q30mf8/SC3_0_KeyMappings_v1a.pdf?dl=0

TESTER LA 3.0 EN MODE OFFLINE (en anglais désolé) :   

Edit: "TH15R4ND0MP3R50N" (also known as /u/Savolent) has created a great video tutorial with the steps for doing this. Tutorial en vidéo ici : https://youtu.be/ehoHG08y844

Disclaimer: This isn't really "offline" mode - you still need to connect to CIG's servers for session, inventory, and general player data. But this will spawn a local-only session like with singleplayer Arena Commander, rather than connecting to the online matchmaking servers.
The process is different in 3.0 compared to prior builds on account of:

1. Everything is rolled up into a single Data.p4k file which cannot be edited (can't move map files around)
  2. Conventional map loads no longer occur past the main menu - instead there are "megamap" loads which work a bit differently.
  3. To this end there is also no more DFM_Crusader standalone map. It now seems to be rolled up into a megamap context simply called "PU" that contains everything else within it.

Still, forcing the Universe environment to load manually in a singleplayer setting is pretty simple (if a bit of a crude brute-force string-swap process). Here are the steps I've found that work so far:
  1. Boot up 3.0, go into Arena Commander --> Single Player, leave everything at default (Free Flight / Broken Moon). DO NOT ACTUALLY LAUNCH YET, REMAIN IN THIS MENU UNTIL THE CHEAT ENGINE STEPS ARE COMPLETE.
  2. Install a recent build of Cheat Engine and attach it to StarCitizen.exe.
  3. Do some string searches (not case-sensitive) - for each, select all --> right-click --> add selected addresses to addresslist and then edit the "Value" in the bottom pane:
  4. String Search --> DFM_BrokenMoon --> Replace all values with PU
  5. String Search --> BrokenMoon_FreeFlight --> Replace all values with PU
  6. String Search --> DFM_FreeFlight --> Replace all values with SC_Default
  7. Finally, switch back to the game (still in the Arena Commander Singleplayer screen) and launch. It should spend a VERY long time at a black screen (you can hit tilde to pull down the console and confirm it's still responding... put log_Verbosity = 4 in your game.cfg to see what it's busy doing, it'll spew lots of errors) but eventually it should spawn you in.
  8. If you end up with a crash during load, don't fret - try it again and double-check to make sure you're getting all the string changes correct.

Some interesting bits:
  • Doing this spawned me at Levski instead of Port Olisar. Seems to indicate alternative spawn points are definitely available there, just not enabled yet on the servers.
  • Most things work so far. mobiGlas, Starmap, Quantum Travel, ship spawning, etc. However missions have erratic results and cargo purchasing / selling doesn't seem to work. So things aren't 100% operational, just the core gameplay.
  • The obvious benefit to this is the HUGE difference in framerates and overall performance. The game looks amazing now and runs great. Physics are much more stable too.

AFFICHER LE NOMBRE DE FPS DANS STAR CITIZEN

(merci Horulius)  
- Ouvrir la console { touche petit 2 a gauche du 1 }

- Ecrire : "r_" puis appuyer sur "TAB"

- Ajouter le chiffre "3" à la ligne et faite "Entrer"

- fermer la console { Touche petit 2 }  

Dernière édition par Justicius le 28/11/2017, 21:31; édité 5 fois

Auteur Message
Justicius
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 25/11/2017, 13:35    Sujet du message: TOUT sur le PTU 3.0 Répondre en citant

POSER TOUTES VOS QUESTIONS, ET REPONDEZ A CELLES-CI, UN RECAP SE FERA ICI.

Arrow Vous avez de gros plantages, écran noir... supprimer le dossier "USER" sur votre disque dur dans le dossier Star Citizen, puis allez dans MY RSI, dans Setting et retirez vous du PTU. Attendez de recevoir à nouveau un mail avec mot de passe, et retélécharger le PTU. (n'oubliez pas de rajouter ensuite les pseudo BPT dans votre liste d'ami du PTU, voir Discord, channel spéciale)

Arrow Comment se poser :

Ouvrir le mobiglass (F1) et sélectionner Landing

Arrow Comment voyager, QT (saut Quantique) :

Ouvrir le mobiglass, cliquer sur la star map et sélectionner la destination, aligner le vaisseau et cliquer sur B.

Dernière édition par Justicius le 25/11/2017, 19:07; édité 2 fois

Auteur Message
Justicius
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 25/11/2017, 17:24    Sujet du message: TOUT sur le PTU 3.0 Répondre en citant

Voici un listing de correction de BUGS de la 3.0(ce n'est pas officiel) :

1. After installation, you try to boot up the game and it errors out in the Amazon Lumberyard screen. It says "Couldn't find user information. CrashHandler will exit."
  • Problem: I believe this is because you tried to change the installation directory during download. I got this because I switched from my windows drive to my storage drive after the download had already started.
  • Solution: I had to re-download the game. It wouldn't allow me to verify the game's files, and any changes I made to "library location" failed to solve the problem.

2. Upon entering the game, and trying to play the Persistent Universe, the screen goes black, with no loading screen at all.
  • Problem: The game is actually loading it, there's just no loading screen. This black screen can last a VERY long time, like 20 minutes sometimes, but eventually you will get in.
  • Solution: There is none at this time.

3. Game crashes because your computer runs out of memory.
  • Solution: Don't run anything in the background of your computer. Open task manager (CTRL + ALT + DELETE) and close extraneous processes.

4. General server desync.
  • Problem: The SC servers are being stress tested and are failing the test. Even during the midnight hours when no one in your region is playing, there will still be desync until the developers fix the problem. This particular issue is causing SEVERAL other issues you will encounter.

5. Mobiglass won't stay open, or stay closed.
  • Problem: The desync is causing it (I believe) and spamming inputs, making it repeatedly open, close.
  • Solution: Do NOT keep smashing F1 to close the mobiglass. Just be patient and it will open eventually, or if you have to, press it 1-2 times, not 10-20. When closing the mobiglass, click the X on the top right instead of pressing F1.

6. Doors won't open, the context menu won't come up
  • Problem: I've encountered this several times, especially when the desync is bad. Try looking at the open-pad on the door holding F from several different angles, and if that fails try another door. Also make sure that you have armor, and an undersuit equipped because you can't go outside in a T-shirt. If that fails, you are shit out of luck.

7. I went to go sit down on a bench, and now I can't get up because there is no option.
  • Problem: You sat on the bench, now you're fucked.
  • Solution: You can't even kill yourself on this one (ALT + Delete). You have to go back to menu, then sit through that agonizing load-in (if there's even room for you in the server).

8. The caterpillar ramp didn't drop all the way down because I was standing under it, it booped of my head then stayed there.
  • Solution: Make sure you aren't standing under any dropping ramps on any ships, otherwise you can't use that entrance anymore.

9. I took too long to get in my ship that I spawned at Port Olisar and the station spawned another ship INSIDE of mine.
  • Solution: Run, run far away as quickly as you can. It looks funny, but walking up to observe this catastrophe will crash your game.

10. Quantum travel won't work!?
  • Solution: You have to have a destination selected via the starmap on the mobiglass, then there can't be any obstructions, and you need to be looking at it, at time of which you must press or hold B. If there is an obstruction while trying to quantum travel at your destination, it will unset your destination, and the target will disappear from your view (like, the blue diamond that has the station, planet, moon name.

11. I started climbing a ladder and now I'm stuck.
  • Problem: You'll get onto the ladder then it'll be impossible to get off. Well, you can but the game will like yank you back onto it.
  • Solution: After getting to the top or bottom of a ladder, stop giving input. Your character might stand still and you'll be freed from the clutches of the ladder. If not, try giving no input for just a little bit, then spamming movement keys.

12. My USER.cfg graphics settings aren't working!
  • Problem: I'm not sure that these are taken into consideration by the 3.0 build.
  • Solution: On the bright side I do know that adding "r_DisplayInfo 3" does work. This will allow you to see your FPS and latency in-game. Other settings like fullscreen windowed and fullscreen as well as custom resolution work as well.

Auteur Message
Justicius
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 25/11/2017, 19:08    Sujet du message: TOUT sur le PTU 3.0 Répondre en citant

UP Plus haut 

Auteur Message
Justicius
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 28/11/2017, 21:33    Sujet du message: TOUT sur le PTU 3.0 Répondre en citant

UP si dessus

Arrow Fonctions / Touches clavier

Arrow mode SC offline

Arrow Taux FPS dans Star Citizen

Auteur Message
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:07    Sujet du message: TOUT sur le PTU 3.0

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Burning Phoenix Team Index du Forum -> Jeux BPT -> Star Citizen -> [SC] Star Citizen News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Forum News FAQ Rechercher Inscription Connexion

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
BPT Responsive theme © 2016 by Burning Phoenix Team contain some code from onix © larme d'ange 2006
Uses Spy Agency Truetype Font for Windows version 3 2015 Iconian Fonts - Daniel Zadorozny http://www.iconian.com/
This font is free for all non-commercial uses. For commercial use of the font please visit http://iconian.com/commercial.html for additional information.
Friends talking icon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY